Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blazers game = bad idea!

So I don't know what I was thinking the other night! Anthony was suppose to go to the Blazers game with a coworker but he ended up not being able to go. So we decided Anthony, Aidan and I would go. I was thinking oh this will be fun he will like the lights and noise and eventually fall asleep. I do not know what I was thinking!
When we first got there he was in awe and he just looked around. And as the opening stuff started he got a little startled but not too bad. But as the game started and every time the Blazers scored it was so loud Aidan would jump and either cry our put his lip out.
After awhile I don' t think he knew what to do he would hide in my shoulder or just stare sometimes. Eventually I think he got over stimulated and he left at halftime. So overall Blazer game for 3 month old is a bad idea! i completely forgot just how loud it is in there! Maybe when he is like 1 or something we can try again. Way to go mom scar the child for life.

No comments: