Thursday, May 7, 2009

Anthony and crutches

Him and daddy just chilling on his playmat

Sucking his thumb which he loves to do!
Grandma loving on him like usual!
Passed out on his playmat
Whatcha lookin at?

So today Anthony had an appointment with the foot doctor to look at a wart on his foot. The doctor said it was really big and needed to come off, which they decided to do right then. So luckily Grandma was available to watch Aidan so I could go back and get Anthony. They had to laser the wart off and it left a pretty big hole in his foot. So big he needed stitches and he is walking with crutches. So after all the months of him taking care of me after having Aidan and then having my gallbladder out I can return the favor. Especially since he has to have surgery on his knee here soon in the next couple of months. So right now Anthony is hopped up on Darvacet and playing XBOX lol while his foot heals.
Of course I could not blog without posting a couple pics of my completely adorable son! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Aidan is so cute! :)