Monday, March 16, 2009

Aidan smiling!




So Aidan has been smiling for some time now, but it has proven difficult to catch on camera! Over the past couple of days I have been able to catch a few amazing smiles on camera. So enjoy!

I also thought I would update everyone on how Aidan is doing after his surgery. He had an inguinal hernia repair on Friday March 13. He was such a trooper, he was way stronger than his mom and dad. We were both a nervous wreck. The worst part was that he could not eat for 5 hours before the surgery so about 1 hour before they took him he was just screaming, which broke my heart.

But after the surgery he did great! He ate a little and fell back to sleep and we were able to take him home. He has been doing very well the past couple of days as well. Overall I am very happy with the care we got at the hospital and Anthony and I are so relieved it is over!

1 comment:

Carina & Dan said...

Hi! Glad you have a blog too, it's way better than myspace :)