Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I love the Bjorn!

Over the past couple days I have come to discover the joy of the Bjorn carrier. Aidan loves to be held and carried even while he is sleeping, which can make do things rather difficult. So on Monday I took Elizabeth to buy cleats and I put Aidan in the Bjorn and he slept the entire time! Plus my hands were free! Then today when we went to see Anthony at work I decided to try the Bjorn again, and he slept the entire time at the mall. Plus I did not have to haul the carseat and stroller into the mall.

Tonight he did not want to be put down to sleep so I brought the Bjorn inside. And what a funny sight to have Aidan hanging off of me in his Bjorn as happy as can be while I wash his bottles. So my new love for right now is the Bjorn everyone should have one. Lol!
Sleeping baby in his Bjorn

No comments: