Monday, March 23, 2009

First 3 days down!

Well I went back to work on Friday. The first night back was not fun, I was pretty tearful when I got to work. Leaving Aidan was so hard even though I was leaving him with Anthony. But Anthony brought him in to see me and that made me feel better.

Also the night got better because I got to go home at 3am, and when I got home I found Aidan and Anthony fast asleep in bed. What a great sight to come home to. The next couple days my mom and sister watched Aidan while I slept and got ready for work. It is very weird getting ready, sleeping and leaving without Aidan.

The next couple of nights were busy at work and I got back into the swing of things pretty quickly. Anthony had a rough couple of days but he is getting the hang of things. Aidan is doing well with everyone watching him. Elizabeth even watched him today by herself while I slept and she did a great job! She loves taking care of her nephew.

On another note I put Aidan on the scale last night at work and man is he getting big he weighed over 12lbs!!! He is growing so fast!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Glad you are back, but I know how hard it is for you. It does get a little easier eventually so hang in there!