Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Weight Check in!

So we had to go to the doctor's office yesterday for a diaper rash (which is being taken care of) and they weighed him again. I swear every time I put him on a scale lately he adds a pound lol! He weighed 13lbs 3oz!! My little chunky monkey is getting so big! It took us forever to get to the scale because Aidan was in a good mood and smiling and cooing for all the girls in the office lol. They just loved him, he is already a little ladies man.

On another note crib sleep is going pretty well he goes to bed really well at night now and sleep for about 4 to 6 hours before he wakes up. Naps have greatly improved now that I discovered that he wants to be swaddled during his naps. The first time I swaddled him the other day he took a 2 1/2 hour nap!! Before he would only do 30 minute naps.

He is growing so fast it is amazing. I know everyone said they would grow fast but it still amazes me everyday how big he is getting and how much he is learning already. I can't for the months ahead as he does more and more.

No comments: